PERFORMANCE COATINGS FOR FISHING GEAR
With endless possibilities in today's market, the angler demands a product that will stand up to the rigorous and harsh conditions found on the water. We believe you should be enjoying your time on the water fishing and not fighting your gear. For this reason, we at Cerakote have developed a proprietary thin filmed ceramic coating that provides the angler with the customization they want, and the performance they need.
CERAKOTE IS BECOMING THE CHOICE FINISH FOR FISHING PROTECTION AND REPAIR.
Professional anglers looking to extend the life of their fishing reels, rods, and gear can depend on Cerakote's industry leading coatings for restoration projects or maintenance. Manufactures find that Cerakote offers superior and longer lasting finishes for their products.
- Where OEM finishes typically fail:
- Color consistency
- Color selection
- Seized or stuck parts
WHY WOULD YOU USE CERAKOTE ON YOUR FISHING GEAR?
Cerakote surpasses anodizing, powder coat and other paint-based OEM finishes. Specifically, in these areas:
- Corrosion resistance: proprietary ceramic polymer thin filmed coating offers unmatched corrosion resistance in the harshest environments.
- Wear resistance: military grade ceramic coating outlasts any other finish, period.
- Adhesion: adheres extremely well to virtually any substrate that is not rubberized.
- Thin film technology: Cerakote's smooth finish offers properties such as hydrophobic, anti-seize, and low coefficient of friction.
- Color: we have hundreds of unique color options! Color consistency is incredibly accurate even with various substrate materials. With an in-house color development team, we can create custom color options.
- Customization: creative outlets and Cerakote applicators provide seemingly endless design ideas and personalization. With an in-house color development team, we can create custom color options for any brand's needs.
TO CUSTOMIZE AND PROTECT YOUR FISHING EQUIPMENT NOW
Manufacturers and Designers, please contact us to discuss Cerakote application on your fishing equipment. Cerakote can be economically integrated into your current finishing process or outsourced to us (NLCC) Cerakote trained Certified Applicator.